- “Top 150 Global Licenses” License! Global
- “Top Innovator,” Apparel Magazine
- “Philadelphia’s Smartest People,” Philadelphia Magazine
- “Young Entrepreneur of the Year”, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- “Community Impact Award”, Women’s Opportunity Resource Center
Here’s what people are saying about Sarah
“Creative companies like SA VA are what make Philadelphia a smart city,” said Mayor Michael A. Nutter. We need more companies, like SA VA, to be environmentally conscious and to promote successful sustainable businesses.” – Mayor Michael Nutter
“For Sarah values run deep. Not only is she a talented designer and dynamic leader, but she cares about people and a healthy environment. In her own business she was mindful of her whole supply chain – from the well-being of those who produced her fabrics and the impact of production on our natural environment to the well-being of her own employees, community, and customers. Sarah has much to offer other entrepreneurs who seek to prosper while helping to build a more fair, compassionate and green economy.” – Judy Wicks, Author of “Good Morning, Beautiful Business,” founder of White Dog Cafe, Fair Food and Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia.